Make your face shine upon Your servant, and teach me Your statutes. Psalm 119:135







Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Beginning

Hello Blog World!  I am new to the world o' blogging, so this is going to be a work in progress.  I attended our local MOPS meeting last Thursday night, where our Pastor's Wife, Mrs. Joan Pollard spoke on Home and Family Organization.  She is a fantastic organizer, let me just say, but the one thing that stuck out to me was that she Journals almost daily.  She keeps a record of things going on in her personal life as well as with the Church, and goes back to it on a regular basis to recall things that have happened.  I have not let that leave my mind, so I am starting a "Family Journal" here.

I am not a "writer" per say, but I have felt compelled for awhile, to not only "journal" but to also share what God lays on my heart from time to time.  I love my Jesus and I thank Him for giving me "words" of encouragement from time to time.  I hope that through this blog you will see several things...

1.) That being a Christ-follower is the absolute best decision you could ever make.
2.) That you are not alone, whether it be a "wilderness" time in your Christian life, or a "Mommy Crisis"

I title this Blog "Shine On Us" first because I love the song, but also because that is just what I pray God will do through this blog, Shine His perfect love down on me and you daily so that we will will KNOW is plan for us.






"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment